Search current vacancies
As we age, everyday activities can become more difficult and so older people require support with daily duties such as meal preparation, catching up with family and friends, getting to appointments, assistance with household duties and personal care.
Our care, health and lifestyle professionals have one of our most important roles – supporting and caring for our residents and clients. You can enjoy many rewarding opportunities with us, knowing you’ve made a positive impact on people’s lives.
When working for Anglicare, you’ll be offered very competitive terms and conditions of work. We take pride in our high quality staff and like to pay them accordingly. Our care and lifestyle employees are paid above comparable awards and our graduates and health professionals – such as registered nurses, physiotherapists and occupational therapists – enjoy a pay which is often higher than public hospital rates.
Type of roles with Anglicare in this area include:
• Carers and care supervisors
• Clinical leaders, registered nurses, specialists, consultants and practitioners
• Physiotherapists, occupational therapists and diversional (lifestyle) therapists
• Carer specialist in clinical specialties , such as dementia care and palliative care
• Case management, program coordination and health program management
• Lifestyle and activities
• Operational support and hospitality
What you bring with you:
• Your desire to support older people and make a difference in their life
• Compassion, adaptability, problem solving and decision making skills
• Great communication skills
• Current Driver’s licence and comprehensively insured vehicle (essential)
• Certificate III desirable, but not essential as training will be provided
What we offer:
• Permanent part-time positions in the early morning (7am) or evening (finish by 9:30pm)
• Generous contracts based on availability
• Uniform and mobile phone
• Initial peer buddy and ongoing team support
If this sounds like you, then don’t delay.
If you’re looking for a rewarding career then why not apply to become an Anglicare care worker?